Welcome to Jose Corazon de Jesus Elementary School. This is a small school in District I, Division of City Schools, Manila. It is located at N. Zamora St. Tondo, Manila.
At present, we have a population of 1447 pupils from Kinder to Grade VI including Alternative Learning System (ALS), nine (9) master teachers, 35 regular teachers, four (4) non-teaching personnel and one (1) school head.
Everyone in this school is committed to produce young Manileños who are fully equipped with knowledge, skills and values necessary for them to become productive citizens of our society.
Our school was given recognition in different contests such as: Journalism, ALS, Quiz Bee, STEP SKILLS, Story Telling, Sports, On the Spot Drawing Contests and others in District, Division, as well as, in Regional Level.
We can say that with the help of modern facilities, our skilled teachers were able to hone their pupils’ best potentials.
As you continue to unfold the profile of this school, the more you will discover its various remarkable achievements, best practices, programs, projects and innovations in the field of education.
I am laying our red carpet.
READ, LEARN AND ENJOY!
HAVE A NICE DAY. GOD BLESS.
JOSE B. BUSTILLO JR. – Principal
- It’s not the end but just a beginning. It’s only part of your journey and endeavor. Words are not enough to express how grateful we [...]Read More »
- There will be a Teachers’ Professional Meeting on Friday (July 26, 2019) Schedule AM Session – 6:00 – 9:00 PM Session – 9:00 -12:00 Please [...]Read More »
- JULY: Nutrition Month An annual campaign held every July, as mandated by PD 491 also known as the Nutrition Act of the Philippines. It aims [...]Read More »
- The District 1 Nutrition Month Contest was held at our school Jose Corazon De Jesus Elementary School last July 16 , 2019. The participants were from the different [...]Read More »
- Chess District Tournament Held at our school last July 3, 2019 and was headed by Mrs. Rhodora D. Verso, a Grade VI MAPEH Teaher.Read More »
- Held last Friday, November 9, 2018Read More »
- Monthly Celebration of Holy Eucharist
- Deworming of Pupils
- Nutrition Month
- OK sa DepEd
- First Professional Meeting of Teachers
- Buwan ng Wika
- First Quarter Examinations
- Parents – Teachers Conference
- Distribution of Cards
- Launching of World Teachers’ Day Celebration
- Science Month